Insurance Account Representative - State Farm Agent Team Member (Leadership Focus)
Full Time in Columbus, OH
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Ability to effectively relate to a customer
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.
We are a growing agency with big dreams and lots of potential. We attribute our success to having a fun, energetic environment that is an enjoyable place to work. Our team works hard to reach our goals together as a team and have fun while we are doing it! Our team is comprised of results-oriented individuals that are serious about their development.
about our agency
- Our mission is to help people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected and realize their dreams.
- We help customers with their insurance and financial services needs, including Auto Insurance, Home Insurance, Life Insurance, Retirement Planning, Business Insurance, and Renters Insurance.
- Our office is located in Columbus, Ohio.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
Successful State Farm Agent is seeking a qualified professional to join their winning team for the role of Insurance Account Representative - State Farm Agent Team Member (Leadership Focus). We seek an energetic professional interested in helping our business grow through value-based conversations and remarkable customer experience. If you are a motivated self starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent income and growth potential.
as an agent team member, you will receive...
- Group Life Insurance Benefits
- Salary plus commission/bonus
- Flexible hours
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my agency
apply now and let us put you on the path to success.
Join a community of good neighbors
Make a difference in your community every day.
Gain confidence and grow your dream career.
Earn benefits and rewards that are second to none